Ex PN diehards give 7 reasons why PN will lose

A group of 12 citizens who describe themselves as “eks hard Nationalists” have sent an e-mail to Maltastar.com listing the 7 main reasons why the PN will lose Saturday’s general election. They also add an 8th on: corruption, and are just waiting for the Whistle Blower's Act to use it.

This is the list:

1. Daphne Caruana Galizia’s notebook.
Grazzi għall-Marmalja tal-Labour tat rebħa lill PN f 80's - Thanks to Daphne , Labour will win Saturday’s Election

2. The Arrogant Austin Gatt. Everybody knows.

3. Tancred Tabone "esperjenza u serjeta" -  Forestals advert is ironic

4. Gonzi's honoraria of 600 euros a week.  Cannot trust him. Now it is too late.

5. The idiot Tonio Fenech.

6. Mepa's reform by Dr Gonzi was a 700% increase to all applications.

7. Lou Bondi's totally unbalanced TV Program.

Plus
8.  CORRUPTION - I cannot speak at the moment.  I will wait for the Whistleblower’s Act.

On Wednesday Alfred Bray, a former PN candidate, activist and canvasser to different ministers said he would be honoured to vote for Joseph's Muscat Labour on Saturday. Watch the interview here.

Comments
(all fields are required)
Name
E-mail
Phone
Write the word
in the textbox
below it.
This Is CAPTCHA Image
Comments (8)

Tal lira

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 23:14

I totally agree.In the past I wrote what it takes for labour to loose the general election.I am a floating voter and am still undecided,but when I saw EFA on the granaries I made up my mind.The nats continued to show how arrogant they can be.I instantly made up my mind.EFA should have never gone their.He is President Emeritus and must remain out of Politics.

joe

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 22:02

And, U L-ghazzien b'ghajnejh blu kiel il hobz tal-biezel,jew hallewh jifrex is sodda u marru jixxahxhu huma fiha,

ta kafkaf

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 17:50

The list is too short. Here are my addiitons:
Untouchable people within civil service who had a lot of power,and behaved like a Mafia.
Treating ordinary PN supporters like dubbien.
Hanging on for too long showing lust for power.
Disregarding valid criticism (Franco Debono)
Making Ministers those who DID NOT get most votes (should have been R Arrigo a minister)
Returning PBS to the eighties

Geniune Nationalist

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 17:49

I have always voted for pn except for the last two elections which I chose to abstain, but now it is toooo much so I will now vote pl.
I will add another one to the above reasons PBO.

nondeplum

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 17:29

ahna ex nazzjonalisti hu mhux se niddejjaq nghid li se nivvota lil joseph muscat.nghixu sitwazjoni ta faqar,bhal perezempju tank gas minn 5 euro issa 18.15 euro.diesel hu petrol tibda tibza tistartja cavetta,mhux tac cajt habib,meta issa nafu sew fejn mar il hela u stannew minn fuq darna erba minn nies li issa hargu fil berah.etc.....

NINA

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 14:13

:Prosit!welcome on board .Together for the Change.

l fenech

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 13:46

A general acclamation.

tension

- Thu 07-Mar-2013, 13:43

whilst waiting for the saturday and sunday i wish to relate to your readers that I also used to vote PN but the PN political appointees made it clear to me that since I am outside their clique they simply have no respect. My extensive education did not matter. The contract they gave us (drafted by Victor Scerri)ensured that workers got the worst of deals. In the last 5 years appointments of people in the public service became a matter of friends of friends not based on quality pushing people like me to the side but ensuring their appointees got served in the best way possible.

Think before you vote. Gonzi wants nothing more than power.