A group of 12 citizens who describe themselves as “eks hard Nationalists” have sent an e-mail to Maltastar.com listing the 7 main reasons why the PN will lose Saturday’s general election. They also add an 8th on: corruption, and are just waiting for the Whistle Blower's Act to use it.
This is the list:
1. Daphne Caruana Galizia’s notebook.
Grazzi għall-Marmalja tal-Labour tat rebħa lill PN f 80's - Thanks to Daphne , Labour will win Saturday’s Election
2. The Arrogant Austin Gatt. Everybody knows.
3. Tancred Tabone "esperjenza u serjeta" - Forestals advert is ironic
4. Gonzi's honoraria of 600 euros a week. Cannot trust him. Now it is too late.
5. The idiot Tonio Fenech.
6. Mepa's reform by Dr Gonzi was a 700% increase to all applications.
7. Lou Bondi's totally unbalanced TV Program.
8. CORRUPTION - I cannot speak at the moment. I will wait for the Whistleblower’s Act.
On Wednesday Alfred Bray, a former PN candidate, activist and canvasser to different ministers said he would be honoured to vote for Joseph's Muscat Labour on Saturday. Watch the interview here.