Family evacuated after fire in home

Friday, 11 Mar 2016, 08:56

 

Recent comments

A Pembroke family was evacuated from their home this morning after a fierce fire broke out.

Authorities believe the fire started in the washroom.

Three fire-engines were deployed to the maisonette, in Walter Ganado Street.

Firefighters managed to prevent the fire from spreading to other apartments.

The family were treated for smoke inhalation.

 

Comments
(all fields are required)
Name
E-mail
Phone
Comment
Write the word
in the textbox
below it.
This Is CAPTCHA Image
Comments (0)