A man was injured this afternoon when stones fell on him while dismantling a windmill. The incident happened near Popeye Village, Mellieha. The man was taken to Mater Dei hospital in an ambulance.
The Police and the Civil Protection Unit were on site.
Meanwhile, another man had to receive treatment after inhaling a high quantity of smoke.
One News is informed that at around 9.50h, the man who was in his workshop located in Ghirien Street in Mellieha caught fire and spread to the villa situated on top of the garage.
Fire engine vehicles were called on site to control the situation.