GonziPN this morning unveiled the new billboard aiming to pass on the foul message that 'Labour won't work' resorting to copying scare tactics from the 1970s.
Appparently the PN gurus can only 'copy' ideas and are not able to be creative.
Maybe they should attend Labour Party's 'Socjeta Kreattiva' seminar tonight on creative industries.
Labour leader Joseph Muscat tweeted in reaction to this PN 'original' campaign tweeted that the fact that GonziPN copied a billboard coined by Thatcher's Tories 33 years ago says alot about its mindframe.
A Labour Party statement this morning read:
33 years ago:
- Ayatollah Khomeini returns to Iran
- Saddam becomes President of Iraq
- The Walkman is the latest gadget
- Village People come up with a new song: YMCA
- Trivial Pursuit hits the stands
- Superman is the latest special effects movie
- Little House on the Prairie was a hit show
- GonziPN's copycat billboard is created
GonziPN is stuck in the past.
A 'stuck in the past government' which accuses 'Labour won't work' is like an ostrich head buried in the sand.